Ahrefs service launches free tools
Ahrefs has launched free tools for auditing, link, and keyword analysis. To start using the service for free, the webmaster only needs to confirm ownership of the site.
How to start using it for free
- Register with Ahrefs Webmaster Tools;
- Add a project;
- Import projects from Search Сonsole or add manually (Add manually);
- Enter the site address;
- Verify site ownership.
- Only sites to which you have access;
- Export of reports up to 1000 lines;
- Rank Tracker, Keyword Explorer, and Content Explorer don't work.
But Projects, Notifications, Site Explorer, Site Audit work. SEO experts recommend giving Ahrefs access to Google Search Console and Analytics to get a detailed summary of all sites on one dashboard.