Apple has announced the official release of iOS 15.2. This update brought several changes and features expected back in iOS 15.
In iOS 15.2, a separate section appeared with information about how installed applications manage your dаta: which sites they connect to, where they transfer information, etc. This section is for informational purposes only and does not allow blocking the transmission of conditional cookies to third-party resources.
You can now select a different iCloud user and make him the heir of the data in case the user dies. A person will be able to give a trusted person a special key-code that unlocks all information on the device without a password and Apple ID data.
The Locator application has been slightly updated. A special section has appeared in it, displaying all Find My sensors nearby. It will come in handy for those who think they can track it using AirTag. Also, the application has a function for monitoring turned off devices - the iPhone will transmit its exact geolocation within 5 hours after turning off.
And that's not all:
- The Apple TV app has been redesigned. It introduced a logical separation of content from Apple and content from third-party studios.
- Added the function of creating fake email addresses in the standard mail client.
- IMessage introduces parental controls to hide potentially dangerous content and alert children to it.
- Track search by playlists is now available.
- The camera now has the ability to manually enable and disable macro mode.
Also, the Apple team made a number of minor changes to standard applications and fixed a number of bugs related to the work of Siri, Calendar and the camera.