Xiaomi has published a list of smartphones that will receive Android 11
Xiaomi recently presented a list of devices that will receive a stable version of the MIUI 12 branded shell. Now, the official forum of the company has updated information about gadgets, the owners of which can count on an update to Android 11. The list includes over 30 devices - in addition, it became known which models users should think about upgrading.
According to the publication, the following smartphone models are already undergoing firmware testing based on Android 11:
- Xiaomi: Mi10, Mi10 Pro, Mi10 Lite, Mi10 Lite Zoom, Mi10 Youth Edition, Mi Note 10, Mi Note 10 Pro, CC9 Pro, Mi Note 10 Lite, Mi 9T
- Redmi: K20, K30, K30 Pro, K30 5G, K30i 5G
- Poco: X2, F2 Pro
Devices that are scheduled to update to the new OS version by the manufacturer:
- Xiaomi: Mi10 Lite 5G, Mi9, Mi9 Pro 5G, Mi9 SE, Mi9 Lite, CC9 (CC9 Meitu Edition), Mi A3, Mi 9T Pro
- Redmi: 10X Pro, 10X 5G, 10X 4G, Note 9, Note 9 Pro Max, Note 9 Pro, Note 9S, 9, 9C, 9A, K20 Pro, K20 Pro Premium
- Poco: C3, M2 Pro
- Black Shark: 3, 3 Pro, 3S, 2, 2 Pro
The source notes that Xiaomi gadgets based on the Snapdragon 845 processor (including Mi8 and Mi Mix 2S) will not be updated to the new version of the mobile operating system. The release of the stable build of Android 11 is scheduled for September this year.