OnePlus named the features that will appear in OxygenOS
At the end of September, OnePlus launched a special program IDEAS 2.0, the idea of which was to "refine" the proprietary firmware of OxygenOS by the company's fans. For several months, the manufacturer has been taking ideas and extraordinary solutions that can make OxygenOS better, and finally published a list of the most interesting innovations that will soon appear as part of the software shell.
The listing posted on the OnePlus official forum includes seven features:
- Adding a frame rate counter to Game Space
- Independent volume control for each application
- Improved Power Diet mode that disables a number of applications
- Updated dark design interface (black or gray to choose from)
- Partial screenshots function
- Lock screen customization
- Wireless file transfer between PC and smartphone
The date of appearance of these innovations in OnePlus gadgets will be announced later. The company also noted that it has considered other proposals, including a counter for the number of notifications on the app icon, desktop mode, flexible configuration of the navigation bar, as well as battery health reminders, but does not plan to implement them in OxygenOS yet.