New realme Narzo 20A on Snapdragon 665 priced at $115
Realme Narzo 20A, based on the Snapdragon 655 mobile platform with a clock speed of 2.0 GHz, is offered in two memory configurations: 3/64 GB and 4/64 GB. At the same time, users can expand the built-in storage by installing a microSD card up to 256 GB. The fingerprint scanner located on the back cover is used to unlock the device.
The smartphone is equipped with three main camera sensors with a resolution of 12 (main), 2 (monochrome), and 2 megapixels (retro lens). In the "drop" area on the 6.5-inch display of the device with HD+ resolution there is a front-facing 8-megapixel camera. The battery capacity of the device with support for power supplies up to 10 W is 5000 mAh. The device is running the Android 10 operating system with the proprietary realme UI software shell.
Realme Narzo 20A specifications:
- Display: 6.5, 1600x720 pixels
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 655
- RAM: 3/4 GB
- Built-in memory: 32/64 GB, microSD up to 256 GB
- Main camera: 12 MP (f/1.8) + 2 MP (monochrome sensor) + 2 MP (f/2.4, retro)
- Front camera: 8 MP (f/2.0)
- Battery: 5000mAh, 10W
- Security: fingerprint scanner on the back cover
- Communication: Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a / b / g / n, Bluetooth 5, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou
- OS: Android 10 + realme UI
- Dimensions: 164.4 x 75.4 x 8.9mm
- Weight: 195 grams
The cost of the realme Narzo 20A is $115 for a modification with 3/64 GB of memory, the manufacturer estimated the 4/64 GB version at $129. The smartphone will go on sale in the Indian market on September 30.