New realme 7i with Snapdragon processor and quad camera priced at $214
The realme 7 line of smartphones presented at the beginning of this month has been replenished with another model called the realme 7i. Unlike the basic version, the smartphone received a Snapdragon processor instead of MediaTek and other hardware modifications - in particular, the gadget changed the fast-charging power and display resolution.
The realme 7i is equipped with a 6.5-inch IPS-screen with HD+ resolution and a refresh rate of 90 Hz - due to the thin side frames, it occupies 90% of the front panel. The smartphone is built on the basis of the Snapdragon 662 mobile platform in conjunction with 8 GB of RAM and a storage capacity of 128 GB expandable. The new product works under the control of the proprietary shell realme UI based on Android 10.
The rear camera unit of the realme 7i is represented by a 64-megapixel main sensor, a wide-angle module with a resolution of 8 megapixels and a pair of 2 megapixel sensors (macro lens and depth sensor). The selfie camera of the smartphone is equipped with a 16 megapixel sensor and is located in the hole in the upper left corner of the display.
The battery capacity of 5000 mAh with support for fast charging up to 18 W is responsible for the autonomy of the device, and the fingerprint scanner located on the back panel is responsible for security. In addition to the 4G modem and dual-band Wi-Fi module, the gadget received Bluetooth 5.0 and NFC chips. In addition, the realme 7i is equipped with a hybrid slot with the ability to use two SIM cards and microSD, a 3.5 mm audio Jack and a USB Type-C port.
Specifications of the realme 7i:
- Display: IPS, 6.5", 1600x720, 90 Hz
- Chipset: Snapdragon 662 (4 x 2 GHz Kryo 260 + 4 x 1.8 GHz Kryo 260), Adreno 610 GPU
- RAM: 8 GB LPDDR4X
- Built-in memory: 128 GB UFS 2.1, microSD support up to 256 GB
- Battery: 5000mAh, fast charging up to 18W
- Main camera: 64 MP (f/1.8) + 8 MP (wide-angle lens, f/2.2, 119°) + 2 MP (telephoto lens, f/2.4) + 2 MP (macro lens, f/2.4, focusing from 4 cm)
- Front camera: 16 MP (Sony IMX471, f/2.1)
- OS: Android 10 + realme UI
- Security: rear-mounted fingerprint reader
- Communication: Dual 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, NFC
- Connectors: USB Type-C, 3.5 mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 164.1 x 75.5 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 188 grams
The realme 7i will go on sale in Indonesia on September 19 for $214.