OPPO A32: new Snapdragon, 90-inch screen and a capacious battery
OPPO has expanded its brand catalog with the release of a new mid-budget smartphone called OPPO A32. The device received a large display with an increased refresh rate, up to 8 GB of RAM in different configurations, and a triple main camera module with a macro lens.
OPPO A32 is based on the latest mobile platform Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 and is offered in configurations with 4 or 8 GB of RAM. The built-in storage capacity in both cases is 128 GB, and you can expand it by installing a microSD card (up to 256 GB). The smartphone is equipped with a 6.5-inch display with a resolution of 1600x720 pixels and a refresh rate of 90 Hz.
On the back of the device, there is a rectangular block of the main camera, which includes a 13-megapixel main sensor, a 2-megapixel depth sensor, and a module with a lens for macro photography of 2 megapixels. The front camera embedded in the display allows you to take photos with a resolution of up to 16 megapixels.
A 5000 mAh battery with support for fast 18-watt charging is responsible for the autonomy of the device. For security - a fingerprint scanner installed on the back cover. The smartphone is available in three body colors: blue, green, and black.
OPPO A32 specifications:
- Display: 6.5", 1600x720 pixels, 90 Hz
- Processor: Snapdragon 460
- RAM: 4/8 GB, LPDDR4x
- Built-in memory: 128 GB + microSD (up to 256 GB)
- Battery: 5000mAh, fast charging up to 18W
- Main camera: 13 MP (f/2.2) + 2 MP (depth sensor) + 2 MP (macro, f/2.4)
- Front camera: 16 MP (f/2.0)
- Security: fingerprint reader on the back
- Communication: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou
- Dimensions: 163.9 x 75.1 x 8.3mm
- Weight: 186 grams
The cost of the younger version of the OPPO A32 with 4/128 GB is $175. The manufacturer estimated the model with 8/128 GB at $219. The start of sales of the new product is scheduled for September 15.