Motorola introduced a budget smartphone Moto G9 with a capacious battery and three cameras
Motorola has expanded its range of budget Android gadgets with the new Moto G9 model. Despite the affordable price tag, the device has a fresh Snapdragon processor, 4 GB of RAM, a 48-megapixel main camera, and a long-running 5000 mAh battery.
Moto G9 is positioned as the successor to the Moto G8 introduced in March 2020. the Gadget received a 6.5-inch display with a 20:9 aspect ratio, HD+ resolution, and a teardrop cutout for an 8-megapixel selfie module. On the back of the device is the main camera unit, which includes three sensors with a resolution of 48, 2, and 2 MP, as well as an led flash.
The eight-core Snapdragon 662 mobile platform in combination with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory is responsible for the performance of the smartphone. The built-in battery of the model with support for 20-watt fast charging is 5000 mAh. The device received a dedicated button for calling the Google voice assistant, an NFC module, and a fingerprint scanner located on the back cover. The novelty is powered by the Android 10 operating system.
Motorola Moto G9 specifications:
- Display: 6.5 ", 1600x720
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 662
- RAM: 4 GB Built-in memory: 64 GB + microSD
- Main camera: 48 MP (f/1.7) + 2 MP (f/2.4, optics for macro photography) + 2 MP (f/2.4, portrait lens)
- Front camera: 8 MP (f/2.2)
- Battery: 5000 mAh, fast charging up to 20 W
- Security: fingerprint scanner
- Communication: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS, Dual SIM, NFC
- Dimensions: 165.21 x 75.73 x 9.18mm
- Weight: 200 grams
The Moto G9 is priced at $154. Sales of the gadget in blue and green cases will start in India on August 31.