realme C12: Helio G35, 6000mAh and triple camera
Following the release of the realme C15 in late July, the company decided to expand the range of budget smartphones with another device - the realme C12. The new product received a capacious 6000 mAh battery, a MediaTek Helio G35 gaming platform, and a triple main camera.
The display diagonal of the new item is 6.5 inches with a resolution of 1600x720 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20: 9. The device's screen has a teardrop-shaped cutout for a 5-megapixel selfie camera. According to the manufacturer, the ratio of the display to the front face is 88.7%.
Realme C12 is based on the MediaTek Helio G35 gaming processor and comes with 3/32 GB of memory expandable via microSD cards. On the back of the device is a square module of the main camera, represented by three sensors at 13, 2, and 2 megapixels.
As a method of biometric authentication, the manufacturer offers a fingerprint scanner located on the back cover. A feature of the new product is the battery with a capacity of 6000 mAh. Fast charging is not provided in the gadget - the maximum power of the complete power supply is 10 W.
Realme C12 specifications:
- Display: LCD, 6,5 ", 1600х720, 20: 9
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G35, PowerVR GE8320 graphics
- RAM: 3 GB, LPDDR4X
- Storage: 32 GB, eMMC 5.1, microSD support
- Main camera: 13 MP (f/2.2) + 2 MP (monochrome sensor, f/2.4) + 2 MP (macro lens, f/2.4)
- Front camera: 5MP
- Battery: 6000mAh, 10W
- Fingerprint scanner: on the back
- Communication: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11n, Bluetooth 5, GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, micro-USB
- Audio: 3.5mm jack, FM radio
- OS: Android 10 + realme UI
Realme C12 is priced at $128.