OPPO K7 on Snapdragon 765G with NFC and 8 GB of RAM priced at $286
OPPO has introduced a new mid-budget smartphone K7 with support for fifth-generation networks. In addition to the high-performance Snapdragon chip and a decent amount of RAM, the new product is interesting with the main camera module with four sensors and macro photography, as well as support for contactless payment via NFC and fast charging.
The diagonal of the OPPO K7 AMOLED matrix, which occupies 91.9% of the front panel area, is 6.4 inches at a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels. As a method of biometric authorization, the manufacturer used a fingerprint scanner placed under the device screen.
The gadget received a Snapdragon 765g processor, 8 GB of RAM, and 128/256 GB of internal memory, depending on the configuration. The 4025 mAh battery with support for fast charging technology VOOC 4.0 with a maximum power of 30 W is responsible for the autonomy of the device.
On the back of the device is a vertical block of the main camera, which includes four sensors at once, the resolution of which is 48, 8, 2, and 2 megapixels. A 32 MP sensor embedded in the "drop" area of the display is used as a selfie module.
OPPO K7 specifications:
- Display: 6,4 ", 2400х1080 pixels
- Platform: Snapdragon 765G, Adreno 620
- RAM: 8 GB, LPDDR4X
- Built-in memory: 128/256 GB, UFS 2.1
- Battery: 4025 mAh, fast charging up to 30 W
- Main camera: 48 MP (f/1.7) + 8 MP (f/2.25, 119°) + 2 MP (f/2.4) + 2 MP (f/2.4, macro from 40 mm)
- Front camera: 32 MP (f/2.0)
- Security: under-display fingerprint reader
- Communication: 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC
- Dimensions: 160.3 x 74.3 x 7.96mm
- Weight: 180 grams
OPPO K7 is available in five colors: black, blue, yellow, gradient, and white. The basic version with 8/128 GB of memory will cost $286, and the 8/256 GB version is priced at $329. The new product will be on sale on August 11.