Vivo S7: dual front camera, Snapdragon 765G and triple camera
Vivo company has introduced a medium-budget smartphone Vivo S7. The new product has a large 6.44-inch display, a Snapdragon 765G processor with support for fifth-generation networks, and three main camera sensors with a maximum resolution of 64 megapixels.
In total, the Vivo S7 has five cameras at once. On a compact cutout in the center of the 6.44-inch Full HD display, the manufacturer has placed two sensors with a resolution of 44 (f/2.0) and 8 megapixels. The main camera is represented by three sensors: the main Samsung GW1 with a resolution of 64 megapixels, an 8-megapixel one with ultra-wide-angle lenses, and an f/2.2 aperture, and a 2-megapixel monochrome sensor with an aperture of f/2.28. The main camera of the device allows shooting at 10x digital zoom.
Vivo S7 is built on the Snapdragon 765G platform. The Adreno 620 chip is responsible for the graphics. The gadget is available in two versions: 128 and 256 GB. The device has 8 GB of RAM. The battery with a capacity of 4000 mAh and support for fast charging with a power of up to 33 W is responsible for the autonomy of the new product.
Vivo S7 specifications:
- Display: 6.44 ", 2400x1080 pixels, 20:9
- Platform: Snapdragon 765G, Adreno 620
- RAM: 8 GB, LPDDR4X
- Built-in memory: 256 GB, UFS 2.1
- Main camera: 64 MP (f/1.89) + 8 MP (f/2.2) + 2 MP (f/2.4)
- Front camera: 44 MP + 8 MP (f/2.2)
- Communication: SIM 4G / 5G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, GPS / GLONASS / BeiDou / Galileo
- Battery: 4000 mAh + fast charging up to 33W
- Size: 158.82 x 72.2 x 7.39mm
- Weight: 170 grams
The cost of the Vivo S7 is $400 for the version with 8/128 GB of memory and $443 for the model with 8/256 GB. The gadget is available in black, gradient, and white and will go on sale on August 8th.