Samsung Galaxy M31s received a capacious battery and 8 GB of RAM
Five months after the release of the Galaxy M31 smartphone, Samsung introduced an updated version of the gadget with the S prefix. The new model received a number of hardware changes compared to its predecessor. These include upgrades to the main camera module, display, and support for fast charging technology with increased power.
Samsung Galaxy M31s received a 6.5-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED screen with a resolution of 2400x1080 pixels, a maximum brightness of 420 nits, and an embedded 32-megapixel front camera. Under the "hood" of the Galaxy M31s is the Exynos 9611 mobile platform, supported by 6 or 8 GB of RAM. The volume of built-in storage in both cases is 128 GB, you can additionally install a microSD of 256 GB.
On the backside of the case is the main camera module, represented by four sensors with a resolution of 64, 12, 5, and 5 megapixels. The battery capacity of the new product is 6000 mAh, and the power of the supported power supplies has increased to 25 watts compared to the previous model of the line.
Samsung Galaxy M31s specifications:
- Display: Super AMOLED, 6.5 '', 2400x1080, Infinity-O
- Processor: Exynos 9611 (4x2.3 GHz + 4x1.7 GHz)
- Graphics: Mali-G72MP3
- RAM: 6/8 GB, LPDDR4X
- Built-in memory: 128 GB, UFS 2.1, microSD up to 512 GB
- Main camera: 64 MP (Sony IMX682, f/1.8) + 12 MP (f/2.2, viewing angle 123°) + 5 MP (f/2.2, depth sensor) + 5 MP (f/2.2, macro lens)
- Front camera: 32 MP (Sony IM616, f/2.0)
- Security: fingerprint scanner on the side
- Battery: 6000mAh, 25W fast charging
- Communication: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS / GLONASS, USB Type-C
- OS: Android 10 + One UI 2.0
The cost of the Samsung Galaxy M31s in the 6/128 GB configuration is $261, the 8/128 GB version will cost $288. Sales of new items will start on August 6.