TCL 20 Pro: Curved AMOLED screen, camera with stabilizer and NFC
TCL has unveiled its 20 Pro flagship smartphone. Its main features include a curved screen with thin bezels, a Snapdragon processor with support for 5th generation networks, a camera with OIS, and an NFC module for contactless payments.
On the front of the TCL 20 Pro is a large 6.67-inch AMOLED display with curved edges, so that the side frames are kept to a minimum. The smartphone supports the second generation NXTVISION technology, which provides high color accuracy. And the use of artificial intelligence to optimize the image allows you to determine in real-time the type of content displayed on the screen and automatically adapt color, contrast, and sharpness. The front camera is located in a small hole in the center. The screen refresh rate is standard - 60 Hz.
An eight-core Snapdragon 750G processor with an Adreno 619 graphics accelerator is used as the hardware platform. The smartphone is presented in only one modification, with 6 GB of RAM and 256 GB of storage. It is possible to install a microSD card up to 1 TB. The built-in battery capacity is 4500 mAh. There is support for 18W wired fast charging and 15W wireless charging.
The main camera consists of four modules with a 48-megapixel main camera. It is equipped with an optical stabilization system and additionally supports electronic stabilization. Video is recorded up to 4K at 30 frames per second. Many additional shooting modes are supported, including night, portrait video, macro, and professional with manual settings.
Also, among the features of the device, it is worth noting an additional customizable button on the left side and support for the Super Bluetooth function, which allows you to simultaneously connect four devices to your smartphone at once. For example, you can transmit audio to four pairs of headphones or speakers at once.
TCL 20 Pro specifications:
- Display: AMOLED, 6.67", curved at the sides, 2400x1080, HDR10
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G, Adreno 619 graphics
- RAM: 6 GB
- Storage: 256 GB, microSD support up to 1 TB
- Battery: 4500mAh, 18W wired charging, 15W wireless charging
- Main camera: 48 MP (f/1.8, Sony IMX582, OIS) + 16 MP (f/2.4, viewing angle 123°) + 8 MP (macro lens) + 2 MP (depth sensor)
- Front camera: 32 MP, f/2.45
- OS: Android 11
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, NFC
- Connector: USB Type-C (USB 2.0), 3.5 mm
- Security: in-screen fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 164.2 x 73 x 8.8 mm
- Weight: 190g
The price of the device in Europe is 549 euros.