Redmi 9 Power: Snapdragon processor, 6000 mAh and fast charging for $150
The model range of Redmi smartphones was supplemented by a device called Redmi 9 Power, one of the key features of which is impressive autonomy. In addition, the device is notable for a quad camera with a 64 megapixel main sensor, an up-to-date set of interfaces, and also an affordable price.
Redmi 9 Power features a 6.53-inch IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3, Full HD+ resolution and 60Hz refresh rate. The device is built on the basis of an 11nm eight-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor with an integrated graphics accelerator Adreno 610.
The smartphone is available in two memory configurations 4/64 GB and 4/128 GB with the possibility of increasing the storage capacity up to 512 GB. The device is powered by the MIUI 12 user interface based on Android 10. The fingerprint sensor on the side of the case is responsible for the security of the smartphone, and a 6000 mAh battery with support for 18 W fast charging technology.
Specifications Redmi 9 Power:
- Display: 6,53", IPS, 2340х1080 pixels
- Chipset: Snapdragon 662 (4 x 2.0 GHz Kryo 260 + 4 x 1.8 GHz Kryo 260), Adreno 610 GPU
- RAM: 4 GB LPPDDR4x
- Built-in memory: 64 GB UFS 2.1 / 128 GB UFS 2.2, microSD support up to 512 GB
- Main camera: 48 MP (Samsung GM1, f/1.79) + 8 MP (f/2.2 viewing angle 118°) + 2 MP (depth sensor) + 2 MP (macro lens, f/2.4)
- Front camera: 8 MP, f/2.0
- Battery: 6000mAh, 18W fast charging
- Communication: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, GLONASS
- Security: fingerprint sensor on the side
- Connectors: USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 162.3 x 77.3 x 9.6 mm
- Weight: 198 grams
Redmi 9 Power in black, red, green and blue cases will go on sale on December 22 at a price of $150 for the version with 4/64 GB and $163 for the modification with 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory.