Motorola Moto G 5G with Snapdragon processor and NFC is priced at €300
Following the Moto G9 Power model, the line of mid-budget Motorola smartphones was supplemented with another device called Moto G 5G. In addition to supporting mobile networks of the fifth generation, the new product has a powerful eight-core processor, the ability to record 4K video, and a capacious battery with a fast-charging function.
Motorola Moto G 5G is equipped with a 6.7-inch IPS-screen with Full HD+ resolution, HDR10 support, and a hole for the front camera. The "core" of the device is the Snapdragon 750G mobile platform in combination with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory. The user also has the option to install a microSD card up to 1 TB. An NFC chip for contactless payments has become a useful feature of the model.
The main camera of the smartphone includes three sensors with a resolution of 48 (main), 8 (wide-angle), and 2 megapixels (macro lens). The selfie module of the device has one 16-megapixel sensor. The autonomy of the Moto G 5G is provided by a 5000 mAh battery with support for fast charging with a power of 20 W, the fingerprint sensor on the back is responsible for unlocking.
Motorola Moto G 5G Specifications:
- Display: 6.7", IPS, Full HD+
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G
- RAM: 4 GB
- Built-in memory: 64 GB, microSD support up to 1TB
- Main camera: 48 MP + 8 MP (wide-angle sensor) + 2 MP (macro lens)
- Front camera: 16MP
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Communication: 5G, LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, A-GPS
- Security: fingerprint sensor on the back
- Connectors: USB Type-C, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Dimensions: 166.1 x 76.1 x 9.9 mm
- Weight: 212 grams
The Motorola Moto G 5G will soon go on sale in Europe for €300 and will be available in two color options: Volcanic Gray and Frosted silver.