OPPO K7x with a 90 Hz screen and a capacious battery is priced at $210
OPPO has unveiled one of the most affordable 5G-enabled smartphones on the market. It received the MediaTek platform and a capacious battery. The OPPO K7x model is also interesting with a large display with a 90 Hz refresh rate and four main camera sensors.
As a platform for the new product, the manufacturer chose the eight-core MediaTek Dimansity 720. The smartphone has 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage space for apps and data. The battery capacity of 5000 mAh with support for fast charging technology with a power of up to 30 watts is responsible for the autonomy of the device.
OPPO K7x is equipped with a 6.5-inch 90-Hz Full HD display. The front 16-megapixel camera is embedded in the upper left corner of the screen. As for the main camera of the smartphone, it is represented by four sensors with a resolution of 48, 8, 2, and 2 megapixels. The gadget is running Android 10 with a proprietary shell ColorOS.
OPPO K7x Specifications:
- Display: 6.5", 2400х1080 pixels, 90 Hz
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 720, Mali-G57 MC3 graphics
- RAM: 6 GB, LPDDR4x
- Built-in memory: 128 GB, UFS 2.1
- Main camera: 48 MP (f/1.7) + 8 MP (119°) + 2 MP (depth sensor) + 2 MP (macro)
- Front camera: 16 MP (f/2.0)
- Battery: 5000mAh, 30W fast charging
- Communication: 5G, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou
- Connectors: USB Type-C, 3.5mm
- Security: fingerprint scanner in the power button
- Size: 162.2 x 75.1 x 7.1
- Weight: 194 grams
OPPO K7x will go on sale on November 11 for $210 and will be available in two body colors: blue and black.