realme Q2i with 5G and fast charging priced at $148
Following the mid-budget realme Q2 and Q2 Pro, the range of smartphones of the brand was supplemented by a more affordable model called realme Q2i. From the older versions of the new series, the gadget with support for 5G networks differs in the hardware platform and configuration of the main camera sensors, as well as some other characteristics.
The budget representative of the new branded series received an IPS display with a diagonal of 6.5 inches with a resolution of 1600x720 pixels and a drop-shaped notch for the front 8-megapixel camera. The "core" of the smartphone is the eight-core MediaTek Dimensity 720 processor with an integrated 5G modem and support for SA/NSA modes. The amount of RAM and internal memory of the device is 4 and 128 GB, respectively.
On the back of the gadget, there is the main camera module with three sensors, the resolution of which is 13, 2, and 2 megapixels. As a means of unlocking the device, the manufacturer has provided a fingerprint scanner located on the back cover. The battery capacity of 5000 mAh with support for fast 18-watt charging is responsible for the autonomy of the new product.
Realme Q2i specifications:
- Display: 6.5", 1600x720 pixels, 20: 9
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 720
- RAM: 4 GB, LPDDR4X
- Built-in memory: 128 GB, UFS 2.1
- Main camera: 13 MP (f/2.2) + 2 MP (macro) + 2 MP (f/2.4, depth sensor)
- Front camera: 8 MP (f/2.0)
- Connectivity: 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS
- Battery: 5000mAh, 18W fast charging
- Security: fingerprint reader on the back
The cost of realme Q2i, presented in a single configuration with 4/128 GB of memory, is $148. Smartphone sales will start on October 21.