Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro: 144 Hz screen, Snapdragon 865 and 5000 mAh battery
During the online broadcast, Xiaomi presented the new flagship Mi 10T line. The manufacturer has focused on performance, cameras and smartphone displays, offering top-end hardware at an affordable price.
Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro received a 6.67-inch IPS display with a hole for the front camera in the corner and a refresh rate of 144 Hz. The smartphone can detect the type of content displayed, automatically setting the optimal screen refresh rate. So, when watching movies, there will be a limit of up to 25 Hz, and games can have all 144 Hz. In addition, a special MEMC-chip is able to “finish painting” missing frames so that the videos being played are smoother than they are.
The main camera is represented by a 108-megapixel 1/33-inch sensor with a pixel size of 0.8 microns. In low-light conditions, four adjacent pixels are combined into one large pixel. The module is equipped with an optical stabilization system and a lens with a aperture of f/1.69. additionally, the smartphone has a 13-megapixel ultra wide-angle camera and a 5-megapixel macro camera. Video shooting in 8K format is supported.
Inside the smartphone there is a flagship Snapdragon 865 processor with 5G support, LPDDR5 RAM, UFS 3.1 fast storage and a 5000 mAh battery that supports 33w fast charging. Wireless charging is not provided.
The regular Xiaomi Mi 10T differs from the Pro version only in the resolution of the main camera (64 MP instead of 108 MP) and less memory.
Specifications of Xiaomi Mi 10T | Mi 10T Pro:
- Display: IPS, 6.67", 2440x1080, 144 Hz, Gorilla Glass 5
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865
- RAM: 6/8 GB, LPDDR5 | 8 GB, LPDDR5
- Storage: 128 GB, UFS 3.1 | 128/256 GB, UFS 3.1
- Main camera: 64 MP + 13 MP (ultra wide-angle lens) + 5 MP (macro lens) | 128 MP (f/1.69, OIS) + 13 MP (ultra wide-angle lens) + 5 MP (macro lens)
- Front camera: 20MP
- Battery: 5000mAh, 33W fast charging
- Communication: 5G, Wi-Fi 6 (2.4 + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C, infrared
- Audio: stereo speakers
- Security: fingerprint scanner in the power button
- OS: MIUI 12 based on Android 10
- Dimensions: 165.1 x 76.4 x 9.33mm
- Weight: 218 grams
Xiaomi Mi 10T is offered in 6 + 128 GB and 8 + 128 GB versions for €499 and €549 respectively. The Mi 10T Pro model will be available in 8 + 128 GB and 8 + 256 GB priced at €599 and €649.