13 habits that make life worse that you need to get rid of urgently
Each person has a line of behavior that he adheres to in everything, not noticing that many habitual actions worsen the quality of his life and bring trouble. It makes sense to calmly review your habits and try to get rid of some of them.
- Constantly prove their own right. This can worsen an excellent relationship, create stress, and hurt - it’s still more important for some people to be right from their point of view.
- Constantly monitor everything. Let everyone stay as they are. The chance to redo them is very small. The exception is situations that affect you personally.
- Stop making people feel guilty. They are not to blame for what you feel or don't have. Take responsibility for your own life.
- Stop the constant internal dialogue with yourself, especially if it is negative. Your thoughts should be life-affirming.
- Stop complaining. Few people can help you, and some even quietly gloat. Only you can make yourself happy, or at least not very unhappy.
- Stop trying to criticize other people at every opportunity and an awkward case. It is still unknown who is actually right.
- Stop trying to make a strong impression on other people all the time. It is impossible to do this for a long time, and your essence will quickly become visible. Be sincere. Remove the mask.
- Don't resist change. They will come anyway. The world is changeable. It may well turn out that these changes will benefit you and improve your quality of life.
- Let go of the past. All we have is the present. We can draw conclusions from the past, but we must remember that it can no longer be changed.
- Stop being afraid. We create fear ourselves, and then we suffer from what may actually not happen.
- Don't make excuses. This automatically makes you guilty. Do not make excuses not only to others but also to yourself.
- Don't expect too much from other people. Each person has their own idea of how to live better and how much they can help others. When you expect something from others, you will inevitably be disappointed.
- Don't try to live someone else's life instead of your own. Even if it is the life of your children or spouses. If you are busy fulfilling other people's life expectations, you will lose control of your own.